Are you struggling to find and secure new customers? You’ve heard that Facebook can help but you have no idea where to start? What you’ve heard is true, Facebook can be extremely lucrative for Med Spa businesses.
Facebook is the biggest social media site on the Internet and boasts a range of tools to help businesses engage with their customers and advertise their products and services. Not adding Facebook into your marketing strategy could be the worst decision you make this year.
Find out below how best to utilize the tools Facebook offers and how to successfully set up Facebook Ad’s
Why Facebook is the best choice for your Med Spa social media marketing strategy
A massive audience– Facebook has over 1.5 billion daily users, so you are sure to find your target customers within the site. Although 62% of their main users are currently millennials, the number of users in the older age groups is rapidly growing.
• Multiple forms of engagement– When set up correctly Facebook can engage customers at whatever stage they are in your Med Spa customer. Meaning that potential customers and returning customers will both be catered for with ease.
• A variety of advertising formats– Ads can be made with images or video, meaning you can demonstrate your services as well as explain what you are offering with info graphs. Customers can also engage and comment on your Ads, which can sometimes be the most successful Ads you run.
Creating your business Facebook page
Before running any Facebook Ad’s it is important to set up your Facebook page. Along with your website, this will be a main source of information for your customers. Allowing them to comment on your Facebook page builds trust in your brand and can improve visibility on the platform. Replying to customer’s comments will help grow your business and keep your posts on user’s news feeds.
Make sure you only include up-to-date, relevant information about your Med Spa on your Facebook page, this helps customers to easily find out how to contact you and where you are based.
It is important to include the following:
• Website link
• contact number
• Physical address
• Email address
• Opening hours
• A description about your Med Spa
• A call-to-action option, such as ‘book now’
Regularly posting on your Facebook page will build up likes and shares for your Med Spa. . This free marketing can be a great way to save on advertising fees between promotions and product launches.
Now your Facebook page is set up and is being actively updated, how do you utilize Facebook Ads?
How do I start advertising your med spa on Facebook?
Facebook Ads Manager will become your new friend. This tool helps you to create Facebook Ads, conduct audience research, set up tracking, and see overall Ad performance.
Whilst setting up the perfect Ad is important, don’t forget to determine your spending budget. Start low, maybe a few dollars a day. This will encourage the algorithm to show your Ad’s to the most relevant people.
Let’s find out more about how to use this amazing tool.
Choosing your target audience?
There are 5 different ways to target users when setting up your Ad’s
• Retargeting audiences- these re-target users who have looked at your services before but didn’t take action.
• Lookalike audiences– these help engage new people in your Med Spa, they target people similar to your existing customers.
• Behavior targeting– targets users that have engaged with other similar ads or have recently bought products similar to yours such as beauty products.
• Interest targeting– targets users based on their interests, such as anti-aging products
• Demographic targeting– Can be quite a broad target audience as it focuses only on a user’s age, gender, and location. This type of targeting works best when paired with one of the target audiences mentioned above.
Once you have set up your target audience Facebook will tell you how many people it expects to see your Ad.
What type of ads should you create?
There are a few different Ad types you can set up, each one will need testing to find out which is the most successful at engaging your customers.
The different types are:
• Lead: Leads Ad’s mean you can collect details from your potential customer without them leaving Facebook. They fill in a form, usually including their name and email address and then you contact them directly. These are great if you are just starting out and are working on growing your presence.
• Engagement: This is great when promoting a new service or product. Ask users to comment, like, and share your Ad in return for a chance to win a free product or voucher.
• Reach: If you want your Med Spa to be seen by the most people possible, this is your best choice.
• Brand Awareness: This is a great choice if you are just starting out and are working on branding and creating those initial trust badges.
• Conversions: If you want users to do something after seeing your ad, choose a conversion Ad. Make sure to add an enticing call-to-action to convert your views into sales or grow your email list.
How should my Ad look?
You can display your Ad in a few different ways. Continual assessment of their success is needed to make sure you get the most out of your money.
• Image Ads– look like a regular Facebook post, and as a beginner, these are brilliant as you already feel familiar with creating these posts.
• Video Ads – These can get shown in Facebook feeds, between Stories, and as Ads within longer videos. Why not film a short demo or tutorial to showcase a popular product.
• Video Poll Ads – These are similar to video Ads but include an interactive feature. Users select from premade options and after selection, the answer will trigger a new video to offer an answer to their problem e.g. bad skin.
• Carousel Ads – contain a maximum of 10 photos/videos brilliant for showing off amazing features of your Med Spa. Show off a new product, a revamp, and parts of procedures.
Use Facebook Pixels
Facebook Pixels track users on the backend of your Med Spa website and give insights into how your Facebook Ads are performing. Use this tool to make sure you are targeting the right audience, are clicks converting into bookings and orders? If not make adjustments and analyze the results again, repeat until you have successful Ad’s that convert.
Facebook offers many tools to help build and grow your Med Spa business. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to engage in free and paid advertising on the world’s largest social media platform.
Create exciting, eye-catching Ad’s with valuable call-to-actions to skyrocket your business. You will wonder why you didn’t sign up to Facebook sooner.
Remember to test out each element discussed above to maximize your ROI and creating the winning Ad combination that will work every time.